Engine Failed Cars
If you are dealing with car engine problems, you would want to know what caused the problems in the first place. Some of the causes of engine failure include:
- Ignoring oil changes – Being the engine's lifeblood, oil has to be changed regularly, according to the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Ignoring oil leaks – In heavy leaks, the engine metal parts will eventually lose lubrication. This often leads to premature engine failure.
- Ignoring the engine light – If the engine light is on, engine damage could be occurring. Ignoring the light gives the damage time to progress.
- Dysfunctional cooling system – If your engine is overheating, it could end up failing. Flushing out the coolant after about 30,000 miles or 3 years can fix the overheating problem.
- Flooding the engine – Water does not compress. If it enters your engine, it could force the pistons to bend.
What to Do with Engine Failed Cars
If you figure that the engine repair or replacement is worth less than the car, fixing the engine may be a viable option. However, if the cost of repairing the engine failure is more than the car’s value, selling your car is an ideal option.
At Sell The Car, we make selling engine failed cars easy. We purchase problem car from all over the UK.
Why Sell Engine Failed Cars to Sell The Car
- Before picking the car, we ensure that all your money is transferred to your bank account.
- We will collect the car for free.
- We buy all cars, irrespective of the make or model.
- We offer the most competitive prices.
How to Sell Problem Car to Us
To sell a car to us, you will need to enter its registration number on our website and also let us know whether the car starts. If we do not need any additional information, we will offer you a price immediately. Once we agree on the price, we will pay you and pick the car. Get Rid of Your Engine Failed Car Easily
If you are facing expensive engine repair bills, you should let us help you. Instead of spending more money than your car’s worth, you should sell it and maybe start planning on getting a new car.